Quando vuoi fare un regalo e non hai un'idea precisa di cosa regalare, bisognerebbe donare un libro. Non c'è bisogno di una ricorrenza specifica: è sempre bello donare un libro. Veicola sempre un messaggio, un'idea, un sogno. Peccato che ogni volta che regalo un libro, il più delle volte la gente si incazzi...

If you want to make a gift and you have no idea about what to buy, well donating a book it's always a good choice. It's no necessary to wait for a specific occasion: it's always something good. A book materializes messages, ideas, dreams. Yet anytime I give a book as a gift in the majority of cases, people tend to get angry...

giovedì 9 aprile 2009

M. Barbery: "The Elegance of the Hedgehog "

This book has been widely praised becoming rapidly an in-fashion reading. I have been very curious to read it.

The story could be rather interesting but the book in general seemed to be quite weak and weary: I can't understand actually the reasons for such a success.

I've got often the impression that this book is quite insipid and "watered down": I mean it seems that the book is grinding on maybe for a lack of ideas. The erudite arguments of the protagonist are useless and non-sense...

Someone thinks that this book is a good reading for teens but I disagree, I'm not sure of it...

Sincerely this book is likely to be a lost occasion...

It is useless to say that I don't like this book: it was already clear...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento